Court of Appeals of Texas, Fourth District, San Antonio
From the 79th Judicial District Court, Jim Wells County, Texas Trial Court No. 12-02-50838-CV Honorable Richard C. Terrell, Judge Presiding.
Sitting: Catherine Stone, Chief Justice Sandee Bryan Marion, Justice Patricia O. Alvarez, Justice
Sandee Bryan Marion, Justice
The parties have filed an agreed motion in which they ask this court to vacate our judgment, vacate the trial court's judgment, and dismiss the case. The motion is GRANTED and it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. This court's judgment dated November 6, 2013, is hereby VACATED;
2. The trial court's September 26, 2012, Final Judgment is hereby VACATED and the cause DISMISSED;
3. All liability under the supersedeas bond is hereby DISCHARGED;
4. The Bexar County District Clerk release the supersedeas bond to appellant's attorney; and
5. Costs of trial and of this appeal are assessed against the party ...